Wednesday, January 16, 2008

33








It was tasty. I hope to be having pizza for my birthday even when I'm hitting the ripe old age of 88. Carmen has been raving about Luzzo's quite literally for years. We finally went for my 33rd, unfortunately sans Carmen. It was truly delicious pizza, with a perfectly light but chewy crust, topped with tempting ingredients such as truffle pate, arugula, and quatre fromaggi (which M. forbid me to order despite having my lactaid pill...). Thanks for the reco, Carmen! We certainly missed you.

Thanks to all for your company and such thoughtful gifts - mostly culinary, one just laughter-inducing.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

I am so sad I missed out on this but I am very happy that you guys liked the pizza and had a good time...Happy Birthday!!

Undercover Cook said...

Carmen, I don't know what they make that crust out of, but I'm craving that texture all the time now. Uh oh. I'm in trouble.

Carmen said...

Yeah, i know..that's how it starts..the addiction...